What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- address details
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, to ensure compliance with the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998 and the relevant Irish legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can us modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.